- Experience in Building a custom Shopify themes and modification of existing themes.
- Installation & Development of Shopify apps and code audits.
- Testing and audits of Shopify sites.
- Expert in CMS Shopify development.
- Have knowledge and skilled in App and Theme development.
- Strong understanding and hands- on in PHP, HTML, XML, CSS
- Have experience on Shopify frontend and backend development as well as liquid and apps development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take high-fidelity mock-ups and develop them into fully functioning e-commerce sites.
- Installation & Development of Shopify apps.
- Understand the projects and have the capacity to deliver in time.
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme.
- Candidates should be Confident, self -motivated, who work well in team environments.
Experience: 6 - 12 months (minimum)
Digital Marketing Executive
WISMAD is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING Executive " having exp. of more than 1 yr in IT industry with skill sets - Social Media, Bookmarking, Online Reputation / Digital Asset Management, On Page-Off Page SEO, SMO, SMM, SEM, CPC and PPC.
Following skills are required-
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on off-page SEO / link building strategies and activities.
- Conduct keyword and link research for targeted industry, competitors and relevant websites to spot new opportunities.
- Share articles and blog posts on social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Quora, Reddit, etc.) relevant websites, blogs, etc.
- Create content (sales ennoblement documents, case studies, research reports, videos, newsletters, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our offerings.
- Monitor, measure and report search &social media activities, trends, results and deliver insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies.
- Identify and connect with influences (media outlets, webmasters, journalist, internet celebrities) to place stories about the company and other initiatives.
- Laying out and publishing blog posts in WordPress CMS.
- Generating business through online freelancing portal likes upwork, elance, Guru, PPH, freelancer etc
- Client interaction
- Preparing Marketing and Sales strategy for bidding
- Writing proposals, deciding costing and negotiations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have knowledge of Digital Marketing channels
- Should be flexible in working in shifts
- Deep understanding of various bidding portals like Freelancer, Elance, Guru, Odesk.
- Ability to identify and evaluate the right projects.
- Good Communication skills is must
WISMAD is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret requirement to create and design with high visual impact. Candidate will responsible for creatively developing an innovative design for SMM, Website, advertisement, marketing collaterals, Emails, Blogs, video making, and engagement activities.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with client’s marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our client’s corporate cultures and goals
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Proven graphic designing experience. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies Like Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. Highly proficient in all design aspects. Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
WISMAD is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the customer base of the company and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Graduate/Postgraduate (Any Stream)
- Should have 4-5 years of experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong communication skills with sensing, interpreting, evaluating, and responding.
Experience: Should have 4-5 years of experience
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing an effective understanding of our products and services.
- Promoting our competitive advantage in the educational and professional industry.
- Taking prospect from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone.
- Presenting need for the course virtually (phone & video conferencing).
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Good Communication Skill .(English)
- Experience as telesales representative for educational packages or business development associate.
- Good knowledge of computer.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (marketing).
- 1-2 years of experience in Inside Sales / Outbound Sales / Tele Sales / Educational Sales.
- Customer focus with the good convincing ability and confident personality.
- Good negotiation pitching skills required.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up.
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mindset.
- Ed-tech experience is an added advantage .
Required Experience: 1-2 year (Ed-tech experience is an added advantage).
Required Language:English Proficient (Written and Spoken).
Salary: 15000-30000 + incentives.
Experience: 1-2 Year
Jr. Web Designer
We are looking for a talented Jr. Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills. The candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding and knowledge of web development and content solutions.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great web applications, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and who is eager to take on big challenges.
- Need to have a positive can do attitude with a desire to extend over existing skill set and come up with solutions.
- We build a lot of landing pages, Ecommerce websites, and sometimes completely custom projects, all using conversion centred best practices.
- 6-12 months of work experience as a Web Designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficiency in Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject.