Digital Marketing Executive
WISMAD is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING Executive " having exp. of more than 1 yr in IT industry with skill sets - Social Media, Bookmarking, Online Reputation / Digital Asset Management, On Page-Off Page SEO, SMO, SMM, SEM, CPC and PPC.
Following skills are required-
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on off-page SEO / link building strategies and activities.
- Conduct keyword and link research for targeted industry, competitors and relevant websites to spot new opportunities.
- Share articles and blog posts on social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Quora, Reddit, etc.) relevant websites, blogs, etc.
- Create content (sales ennoblement documents, case studies, research reports, videos, newsletters, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our offerings.
- Monitor, measure and report search &social media activities, trends, results and deliver insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies.
- Identify and connect with influences (media outlets, webmasters, journalist, internet celebrities) to place stories about the company and other initiatives.
- Laying out and publishing blog posts in WordPress CMS.
Business Development Executive
WISMAD Consulting Pvt. Ltd., a leading Digital Marketing company based in Lucknow, U.P., is looking for a Business Development Executive having at least 1 year of work exposure in IT Industry with skill set- Identifying new sales leads, Pitching products and/or services, Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers with excellent communication and persuasive skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Researching organisations and individuals offline and online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of prospective companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Other duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about our new developments enhancing their business.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met Skills required:
- Strong communication and IT savvy (Web development and Digital Marketing.
- Extremely self-motivated and smart learner.
- In-depth knowledge of the Internet Marketing and web development industry.
- Skill in prioritizing and training obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Generating business through online freelancing portal likes upwork, elance, Guru, PPH, freelancer etc
- Client interaction
- Preparing Marketing and Sales strategy for bidding
- Writing proposals, deciding costing and negotiations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have knowledge of Digital Marketing channels
- Should be flexible in working in shifts
- Deep understanding of various bidding portals like Freelancer, Elance, Guru, Odesk.
- Ability to identify and evaluate the right projects.
- Good Communication skills is must
WISMAD is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret requirement to create and design with high visual impact. Candidate will responsible for creatively developing an innovative design for SMM, Website, advertisement, marketing collaterals, Emails, Blogs, video making, and engagement activities.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with client’s marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our client’s corporate cultures and goals
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Proven graphic designing experience. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies Like Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. Highly proficient in all design aspects. Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
WISMAD is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the customer base of the company and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Graduate/Postgraduate (Any Stream)
- Should have 4-5 years of experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong communication skills with sensing, interpreting, evaluating, and responding.
Experience: Should have 4-5 years of experience
WISMAD Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is hiring Android Developer. Ideal candidate should have Android software development skills, experience and knowledge, and a passion for delivering high quality apps.
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Core Java, HTML, XML, CSS.
- Experienced with Android development tools.
- Have at least 1-4 years of professional experience.
- Building and designing android applications.
- Working in coordination with the design and the testing team to develop better products with fewer bugs.
- To work with different API's and data sources.
- Fix bugs.
- Continuous evaluation, discovering new technologies and exploiting them.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Build and publish applications.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing an effective understanding of our products and services.
- Promoting our competitive advantage in the educational and professional industry.
- Taking prospect from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone.
- Presenting need for the course virtually (phone & video conferencing).
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Good Communication Skill .(English)
- Experience as telesales representative for educational packages or business development associate.
- Good knowledge of computer.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (marketing).
- 1-2 years of experience in Inside Sales / Outbound Sales / Tele Sales / Educational Sales.
- Customer focus with the good convincing ability and confident personality.
- Good negotiation pitching skills required.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up.
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mindset.
- Ed-tech experience is an added advantage .
Required Experience: 1-2 year (Ed-tech experience is an added advantage).
Required Language: English Proficient (Written and Spoken).
Salary: 15000-30000 + incentives.