WISMAD is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the customer base of the company and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Graduate/Postgraduate (Any Stream)
- Should have 4-5 years of experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong communication skills with sensing, interpreting, evaluating, and responding.
Experience: Should have 4-5 years of experience
We have an opening for a counsellor for our IT company which also provide training to the students pursuing graduation with Computer Science and Information Technology i.e CS & IT branch. The applicants should be a graduate with a good communication skill. We expect the candidates should have a zeal towards sales and marketing and would love to make efforts for achieving their sales targets to take admission in higher professional training category. Candidates with prior experience will be preferred, however, the experience is no bar for right candidates who have that spark, thinking and enthusiastic communication skills and grooming will an add-on for selection.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Counseling students about IT Courses.
- Handling walk-ins, addressing their queries, ensuring conversions.
- Monitor class schedules to ensure a smooth running of classes.
- Conducting test papers, assignments
- Study material distribution and allocation.
- Handling assigned administrative responsibilities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Passionate about sales
- Goal Driven
- Basic Computer Knowledge
WISMAD is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret requirement to create and design with high visual impact. Candidate will responsible for creatively developing an innovative design for SMM, Website, advertisement, marketing collaterals, Emails, Blogs, video making, and engagement activities.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with client’s marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our client’s corporate cultures and goals
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Proven graphic designing experience. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies Like Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. Highly proficient in all design aspects. Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
- Generating business through online freelancing portal likes upwork, elance, Guru, PPH, freelancer etc
- Client interaction
- Preparing Marketing and Sales strategy for bidding
- Writing proposals, deciding costing and negotiations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have knowledge of Digital Marketing channels
- Should be flexible in working in shifts
- Deep understanding of various bidding portals like Freelancer, Elance, Guru, Odesk.
- Ability to identify and evaluate the right projects.
- Good Communication skills is must
Business Development Executive
WISMAD Consulting Pvt. Ltd., a leading Digital Marketing company based in Lucknow, U.P., is looking for a Business Development Executive having at least 1 year of work exposure in IT Industry with skill set- Identifying new sales leads, Pitching products and/or services, Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers with excellent communication and persuasive skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Researching organisations and individuals offline and online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of prospective companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Other duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about our new developments enhancing their business.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met Skills required:
- Strong communication and IT savvy (Web development and Digital Marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of the Internet Marketing and web development industry.
- Skill in prioritizing and training obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
Digital Marketing Executive
WISMAD is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING Executive " having exp. of more than 1 yr in IT industry with skill sets - Social Media, Bookmarking, Online Reputation / Digital Asset Management, On Page-Off Page SEO, SMO, SMM, SEM, CPC and PPC.
Following skills are required-
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on off-page SEO / link building strategies and activities.
- Conduct keyword and link research for targeted industry, competitors and relevant websites to spot new opportunities.
- Share articles and blog posts on social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Quora, Reddit, etc.) relevant websites, blogs, etc.
- Create content (sales ennoblement documents, case studies, research reports, videos, newsletters, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our offerings.
- Monitor, measure and report search &social media activities, trends, results and deliver insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies.
- Identify and connect with influences (media outlets, webmasters, journalist, internet celebrities) to place stories about the company and other initiatives.
- Laying out and publishing blog posts in WordPress CMS.
WISMAD Consulting Pvt. Ltd is looking for talented Web Designers with a track record of creating well designed, engaging websites which demonstrate adherence to well established design principles.
The roles and responsibilities of the Web Designer include-
- Design web pages as per client brief.
- Convert designs into well-structured web pages.
- Ability to adapt the latest technologies and implement the same on projects.
- Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like HTML and programming.
- Strong working knowledge of CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery.
- Knowledge of different creative design formats like AI/PSDs.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Mentor and review junior web designers.
- Ability to lead a team.
WISMAD Consulting Pvt. Ltd is hiring Magento Solution developers to work on Magento Platform based development, customization, maintenance, and troubleshooting across multiple websites.
Following skills are required-
- Knowledge of the Magento backend and framework.
- Experienced in PHP / MySQL development.
- Experienced in building Magento 1 and Magento 2 modules.
- Experienced in upgrading Magento 1 webshops to Magento 2.
- You should have a strong analytical skill.
- Experience with frontend development in Magento 2 would be very nice too.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work in both an individual and team-based environment.
WISMAD Consulting Pvt. Ltd is hiring PHP Developer. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way,and producing detailed specifications.
Following skills are required-
- Should have experience of 3+ years in PHP with command in Core PHP.
- Must have knowledge of one or more PHP Framework.
- Familiar with responsive design principles.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to lead a team.